Dr. Fefelova’s Team
With a PhD in medicine and numerous courses in the country and abroad, Dr. Evgeniya Fefelova is an experienced doctor who cares for finding the root of every problem and solving the causes, not just the symptoms. Her team is comprised of qualified nurses and medical assistants whose only concern is your wellbeing.
Dr. Fefelova, Evgeniya
Obstetrician-gynaecologist, MD, PhD in medicine, FRCSC
DR Fefelova started to work at Royal Victoria hospital in February 2014 and opened full time OB/GYN practice in Barrie, ON in May 2014.
She has extensive medical experience and multiple postgraduate and certification courses, including Paediatric gynecology, Infertility, Menopausal/Mature women health, advanced obstetrics with breech vaginal deliveries etc.
|2009-2013||OB/GYN Residency||McMaster University, Hamilton (Canada)|
|2008-2009||Micro invasive surgery, Fellowship||McMaster University, Hamilton ( Dr Leyland)|
|2000 – 2003||PhD in medicine||Vladivostok State Medical University, (Russia)
Post-Graduate Courses in Medicine
|1998 – 2000||OG/GYN Residency||Vladivostok State Medical University, Vladivostok|
|1997 – 1998||Clerkship||Vladivostok State Medical University
Department of Surgery: General Surgery
|1992-1998||MD||Vladivostok State Medical University
Medical Diploma, Major: Surgery
Dr. Fefelova’s Team
- 10 years of OB experience prior to completion of Masters of Science in nursing- Advanced NP, Athabasca University in 2014.
- Kimberley jointed our team in November 2015.
Honours graduate of the ultrasound program at Mohawk College in 1993. 23 years of ultrasound experience working in large teaching hospitals in Ontario. Registered with Sonography Canada and A.R.D.M.S.
- Working for Dr. Fefelova as a Medical Assistant since May 2016.
- Received her Medical Office Administration Diploma from the College of the North Atlantic in St. John’s, NL.
- Over 2 years of administration experience, including family physicians and vascular surgeons.
- Medical assistant to Dr. Fefelova since October 2016
- Graduated from Nipissing University in 2011 with a degree in accounting.
- Since graduating, she has worked as a bookkeeper for various companies and decided to change her career path. She is now following her dream and pursuing a career in the medical field. Prior to joining Dr. Fefelova’s team, she has volunteered at several medical offices, as well as the Royal Victoria Hospital.
- Medical Assistant to Dr. Fefelova since May 2014
- Graduated from the Georgian College, Barrie, Office Administration – Medical program.